Family HealthCare employs qualified medical professionals, including physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, nurses, and clinic pharmacists.
- Primary care for general health and wellness
- Well baby care and immunizations
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Chronic Disease Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Diabetes care and education
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Hepatitus C Treatment
- USCIS Physical
Lifestyle medicine services are integrated into each primary care team as well. We use electronic medical and dental records so your entire care team has accurate and immediate access to your patient history, treatment plans, labs and other diagnostics, and medications.