Family HealthCare has a team of medically trained interpreters and translators to help with language needs.
- FREE of charge for Family HealthCare patients
- Breaks language barriers for patients and the community
- In-house interpreters
- Interpreters can be requested for outside appointments
- Other languages are available through the language phone line
- American sign language is available
Languages We Offer
We strive to honor and respect our patients’ cultural beliefs and values as we determine medical care plans. If your medical care requires any written instructions, we will provide them in your chosen language.
Community Partners Scheduling
For more information contact:
Jasmine at 701-271-6369