Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Insurance card
- Medication list
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first visit to complete the necessary paperwork. We look forward to serving you.
- Login to EzChart and print personal medical records.
- Release of Information can be found under Patient Resources. Once completed, it can be faxed to 701-271-3347, mailed to 301 NP Ave Fargo, ND 58102 or emailed to MedRec@famhealthcare.org.
- The Release of Information form is located on the bottom right corner of your EzChart Home screen under ‘Patient Resources’
- Complete the form and submit it in person at any Family HealthCare location, fax it to 701-271-3347, or mail it to 301 NP Ave Fargo, ND 58102.
- Family healthcare has 30 days to process your request.
- If we are sending them electronically, there is no cost to the patient.
- If we are printing records the costs are as follows:
- 1-10 pages – No charge
- 11-24 pages- $15
- 25 pages- $20
- Each additional page is $0.75
- Bring your proof of income, such as your last 2 pay stubs, tax return, social security statement, etc., to the downtown location and walk in to be assisted on a first-come-first-serve basis Monday – Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm.
- Call 701-271-3344 for more information.
- Yes, we have certified insurance specialists available at no cost to assist you with looking at your insurance options and enrolling in coverage.
- To schedule an appointment with our Enrollment Specialists, call them directly at 701-551-7530
- Things to bring to your appointment:
- Social Security numbers, date of birth, etc for all family members
- Green Card, visa, or other immigration documents
- Proof of income such as last two pay stubs, tax return, self-employment ledger, social security statement, etc
- Email information (having access on your phone is best)
- Healthcare.gov login information (if applicable)
- Copy of utility bill
- EzChart- go to ‘Medical’ and scroll down to the header labeled “Immunization,” where you will see “Click Here” under the heading. Select “Click Here,” and it will prompt the download of your immunization record (which may appear at the bottom of your screen)
- Complete a Release of Information to obtain immunization records or any other medical records (We will process all releases within 30 days)
- A payment of $166 for a medical visit and $80 for a dental visit is collected upfront. You will then receive a bill for the additional costs of the appointment.
- We accept various insurances, including Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Medicare, and commercial plans. We also have a sliding fee scale discount program available called the Access Plan to help reduce out-of-pocket costs for our patients, whether you have insurance or not. The amount you pay for a visit depends on your insurance plan, what you see a provider for, and various other factors. We work hard to provide you with affordable, quality healthcare.
Emergency services are available to relieve pain and swelling only on a walk-in, first come, first serve basis Monday through Friday from 8am to Noon. We work a walk-in patient into our regular schedule. Therefore, if there are more scheduled appointments who no show, we have more availability for walk-ins. If you walk in, there is no guarantee of being seen. Availability to see dental walk-ins vary daily.
Anyone is welcome to receive a COVID vaccine.
Family Healthcare Center integrates primary care and behavioral health services. This integration provides more effective disease management, health maintenance, and oversight and helps patients achieve holistic and optimal wellness.
- We have free home test kits available. Ask our Registration about how you can get one
- To receive a test in-clinic, an appointment with a provider is required.