Get Screened for Colorectal Cancer
Need help with the cost of colon cancer screening?
The North Dakota Colorectal Cancer Screening Initiative may be a program for you.
Talk to your provider about getting screened.
What is available?
- Take home stool test
- Patient navigation
Who might be eligible?
- Is a Family HealthCare patient
- Lives in North Dakota
- Is between the ages of 45 through 64
- Had no health insurance
- Has health insurance that does not cover the cost
- Can’t afford to pay the health insurance deductibles or co-payments
- Is not enrolled in Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion or Medicare Part B
- Is 40 through 49 years of age at increased risk for colorectal cancer and meets the requirements above
- Is 65 through 74 years with only Medicare Part A and meets requirements above
To inquire about the program
Call 701-551-2459 or 701-551-7532
To make an appointment